Umfulana: Tailor-Made New Zealand Self-Drive Tours for the Discerning Traveler... more >>
Almyra: Bed and Breakfast, situated on the idyllic Kina Peninsula along the Ruby Coast between Nelson and Motueka.... more >>
Vital Statistics for New Zealand...
- 12 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+12).
- New Zealand operates daylight saving time which commences on the last Sunday in Sept., when 2.00am becomes 3.00am, and ends on the first Sunday in April of the following year, when 3.00am becomes 2.00am, or GMT+13.
- International dialing code is 64
- Money is $NZ dollar and is usually less than the US and Aust. dollar. Credit cards and EFT POS widely available.
- Language: English predominates
- Health: high grade medical and emergency facilities available. 111 is the ph. number for emergencies